Monday, October 27, 2008

FreeRidE SkiBloG~~First Post

Hey all. Whats up?
This is my first post to my FreeRideSkiBlog. This will be a blog dedicated entirely to the magic that happens when fresh snow meets fat skis. So first a little about me...
  • I'm 18
  • I'm located near Steamboat Springs, CO so my mountain is Mt. Werner in Ski Town USA.
  • I ride on a pair of Rossignol Scratch Pro BC's. They are perfect for stomping tricks in the back country.
  • My boots of choice are Atomic Rollas.

Beyond that there isn't much to say right now. We have about a month until the mountain opens so I won't be posting to much to begin with. I will try to include some stuff from last year though, a record year, and some other stuff to fill the time. Once the mountain opens though I'll try and post after every time I go up and tell everyone how it was stompin the POW!

No comments: